With the current pandemic (COVID-19), Charles Piton Ltd t/a Rainbow International follow strict COVID-19 precautions which we take extremely seriously. We have set out our working guidelines for both when working onsite and within our Administration teams, to ensure the safety of all.
- Our Technicians will introduce themselves at a distance before putting on a face covering/PPE and entering the property.
- All of our equipment is sanitised with an approved COVID-19 product before entering the property and also on removal from the property.
We would kindly ask the following from all of our clients:
- Please open windows on our arrival in order to blow fresh air through so the property is well-ventilated.
- Please ensure any valuable items (passports, monies etc) are secured away from the rooms the technicians are working within.
- While inside the property, we request that social distancing is adhered to as much as possible and we thank you in advance for your cooperation with this.
- Please inform us prior to the visit if you or anyone else in the property have either tested positive for COVID-19, are shielding, self-isolating or presenting with any symptoms.
Please be assured that the safety and wellbeing of both our customers and our workforce is of the upmost importance to us.
If you have any concerns please feel free to contact our friendly office team on 0330 058 2622 or send us an email to: [email protected]
Thank you for your cooperation, from all at Charles Piton Ltd t/a Rainbow International.